- All plans comes with a good usage plan which is enough for most of the apps. By default you have 1,80,000 requests per months. You can increase the limit, learn more here
- Maximum of 50 concurrent request per access token. Every client app (mobile or browser) must generate its own access_token using the access_key
- API's are accessible only from client side(from browser or from mobile app). You should not access it from server. If you need to access the API in server, please contact us(email@example.com) for enterprise licence
- You are not allowed to store and distribute the data.
- You should not share access_key for two different applications. Android apps and iOS apps are treated as different applications.
- With match API you will get,
- Super fast live update for cricket score.
- Toss information.
- Playing 11.
- Short description about the match with timing and venue details.
- Alert for live matches.
- Notification for fall of wickets.
- Squad details with exclusive player photos.
- Man of the match for completed matches.
- Automatic ball by ball comments.
- Correct match start time in GMT
- Country codes of participating teams with expanded country names
- Venue details with stadium name, place and country.
- Finely designed png flag images for all teams
- Tiny description about the match schedule
- List of all matches in a season
- List of all participating teams
- Player info for all teams which contains player name,
- Venue details with stadium name and place
- Start date and time
- Points table for all teams
- Count for matches won, lost and tie
- Net Run Rate for every teams
- Points earned by a team
- Overall tournament sixes, fours
- Top four Runs, Wickets, Sixes, Fours, Boundaries,
- Top four batsman, bowler, catches, bowlers boundaries